ROMANESCO CLUB – Healthy food right to your door
Our community unites adherents of healthy lifestyle and rational nutrition. Applying years of experience, we help you organize a healthy and rational diet
ABOUT THE PROJECT
HOW WE WORK
CALCULATE THE DAILY NORM OF CALORIES
Enter your data in a convenient calculator for determining the recommended daily calorie intake
SELECT DURATION AND ORDER
Choose your program duration - 1, 2 or 4 weeks and complete the order by filling out the contact information for the delivery
Pay for your order on the site using the secure payment system
WE ARE PREPARING AND DELIVERING FOOD
One day after the payment we will bring the first individual meal set for the next two days
Project lead and brand-chef
Chef. Rational nutrition consultant. Blogger. In 2012 lost 20 kg due to the transition to rational nutrition. The new mind and body state gave a push to the profession change. Has a vocational education in the profession of Cook as well as specializations in Diet food, Vedic cooking, Baby food. Worked in the "Christian" restaurant in Moscow, with VIP individuals in Monaco Principality and was the Monte-Carlo "Munchkins club" chef. Experienced in weight loss consulting.
French chef with Russian roots. Was born in France and lives in Nice since he was 5. Education: "Higher School of Hotel and Restaurant Business of Paul Ogier", Nice; "School of Business Science and Technology", Marseille. From the age of 12 he worked in such restaurants of the Côte d'Azur as Boccacio (Nice), l'ne Rouge (Nice), Issa (Nice), Serain-Cappa (Nice), as well as Wein-Castell (Germany), Schweigener Hof (Germany) and has experience with the famous chefs of France. Has worked in famous "Pushkin" restaurant in Moscow, has an experience of individual work with VIP-clients in the Monaco Principality and other regions of the Cote d'Azur. Master of classical French, Russian and Mediterranean cuisine. In Romanesco Project Maxim plays an important role in promoting a healthy lifestyle.
BALANCED FOOD EVERY DAY
The diet is designed in such a way that it balances the saturation of the body with nutrients throughout the day and distributes energy production in accordance with natural biorhythms of the body.
- Breakfast : For breakfast you get a boost of energy - complex carbohydrates that help your body distribute energy for the first half of the day
- Second breakfast : Second breakfast or First snack complements the main morning meal. Usually it includes fruits
- Lunch : For lunch we offer different protein dishes together with carbohydrate garnish and vegetables
- Afternoon snack : Afternoon snack or Second snack is usually nuts, casseroles, gratins that help to prepare the body for dinner
- Dinner : This is final food intake and there is always protein and fiber in it. Most often for dinner will be meat or fish with vegetables. Some days for dinner unsweetened dishes of cottage cheese are served
* dishes and their distribution on the days of the week are given for reference and may differ from the actual ones at the discretion of the project team